Tap to unmute
The entire process of making delicious kimchi, kimchi stew mukbang (recipe)
- 게시일 2023. 11. 28.
- 00:00 Radish Draw
03:25 Pulling cabbage
06:44 Making broth glutinous rice porridge
07:20 God plucking
08:43 Pickling cabbage
11:32 Washing vegetables
12:14 Cutting Vegetables and Fruits
13:10 Making seasoning
14:07 Making kimchi filling
16:47 Flipping cabbage
17:53 Washing cabbage
20:58 Putting the kimchi filling
** Turn on subtitles to find out the cooking ingredients **
** Recipe is here **
Upload: Every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday at 9pm
Email address: email@example.com
[Kimjang cabbage kimchi - (based on 30 heads)]
1. The evening before kimchi, slice about 20 medium-sized radishes.
2. Soak 2 cups of glutinous rice in advance.
3. Make broth (5L of water, anchovies, dipori, dried shiitake mushrooms, kelp, pollack, green onions)
4. Make porridge with glutinous rice soaked in 3L of broth boiled in a pot.
5. Wash 2 bunches of chives and 2 bunches of freshly grown green onions thoroughly and cut them into about 2~3cm long.
6. Finely chop the perilla and prepare about 2 cups.
7. Add 3 medium sized radishes, 2 pears, 4 apples, 3 onions, and boiled broth little by little to the blender and blend.
8. Make seasoning (ground juice, 4 cups of anchovy fish sauce, 2 cups of anchovy salt, glutinous rice porridge, 4 cups of plum syrup, 1 kg of raw shrimp, 4 cups of minced garlic, 1 cup of ginger, 2 cups of salted shrimp, 2 kg of red pepper powder)
9. Put the sliced radish in a basin, add 1kg of red pepper powder, and add red pepper water.
10. Add the seasoning prepared here and mix, then add green onions, leaf caps, and shallots and mix.
11. Finally, season with fish sauce and add the cabbage filling after 2-3 hours to complete delicious kimchi.
[Pressure cooker boiled pork - (boiled pork without water)]
1. Divide 2 packs of pork belly into 3 pieces and season both sides with salt and pepper.
2. Slice 2 onions, place them on the bottom of the pressure cooker, and place the cut meat on top.
3. Cut 3 green onions into 5cm lengths, insert them between the meat, add them on top, and close the lid.
4. Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes. When you hear the pressure sound, reduce the heat to medium low and boil for about 20 more minutes to complete.